Chilis - Southern Smokehouse Bacon Burger. (1 Viewer)

done... now that i've voted for Drew's burger, I suppose I ought to go to Chilis and try it out.

already have plans to do so - it has bacon so it will be good lol

just the name of it sounds mmmmm mmmmm good!!!

go to
http://www.chilissmokehouseshowdown.com/

and look at the thing. It's an automatic that I'm gonna vote for Drew because in essence I'm voting for his charity, which by extension is vote for NOLA's kids. That is definitely the most worthy charity from my POV. But all of them look good. Besides, by voting you will be entered into a pretty cool contest.

Drew Brees gave me heart disease.

Hey! That rhymes!

I was wondering how you were going to tie that title into something saints related;)

Drew Brees is my favorite player and all, and I want his charity to win, but I just couldn't bring myself to lie when burgers are involved. Rather than vote for Adrian Peterson's burger, I just won't vote.

I voted for drew, and if I can win some saints tickets even better

Drew Brees is my favorite player and all, and I want his charity to win, but I just couldn't bring myself to lie when burgers are involved. Rather than vote for Adrian Peterson's burger, I just won't vote.

was it the jalepeno that does it for you on AP's burger?

was it the jalepeno that does it for you on AP's burger?

Yeah, I love jalapenos on my bacon cheeseburgers. Westbrook's burger looks better to me too with all the extra cheese. As of now, Brees is pretty far out in front - If it gets closer, I may just have to vote for Brees anyway and blame Chili's for saddling him with that e-coli infested looking thing with no jalapenos and no extra cheese.

Yeah, I love jalapenos on my bacon cheeseburgers. Westbrook's burger looks better to me too with all the extra cheese. As of now, Brees is pretty far out in front - If it gets closer, I may just have to vote for Brees anyway and blame Chili's for saddling him with that e-coli infested looking thing with no jalapenos and no extra cheese.

but it has like 5 different types of chili pepper as seasoning... they are much kinder the next day.. if you know what I mean

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom