chilling facts about the Pyramids of Giza (1 Viewer)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U2iiPpcwfCA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U2iiPpcwfCA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
It's full of stars!

Now where's the bottle opener?

Last edited:
Aliens are so smart! (<>..<>) They're watching us!

maybe it was aliens, maybe the egyptisans were just smart. its just hard for me to believe that were the only planet with life on it. but well never know till we really know right:dunno:

maybe it was aliens, maybe the egyptisans were just smart. its just hard for me to believe that were the only planet with life on it. but well never know till we really know right:dunno:

I believe in life on other planets. Its almost impossible that there isnt life out there somewhere. I also believe in intelligent life on other planets. But I dont believe aliens have visited Earth, and if I had to guess I would say Earth will never come into contact with other advanced life because of the distances involved in space travel.

I read a book a few years ago called Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock. In his book Hancock suggest that the pyramids are actually closer to 10,500 years old. I would have to write an 5 page essay to explain his theories but it is an interesting read.

God built the Great Pyramid. Its in the bible.

It was impossible for them to build something that accurate in so many different ways. We haven't even gotten the Great Pyramid totally figured out yet so there are probably numerous facts yet to be discovered.

Really? That's the first time I have ever heard that. Chapter and verse?

I have also heard some say the pyramids were build by the jews when they were still slaves in Egypt. Problem is with that theory the pyramids pre-date the exodus by at least 2000 years.

Really? That's the first time I have ever heard that. Chapter and verse?

I have also heard some say the pyramids were build by the jews when they were still slaves in Egypt. Problem is with that theory the pyramids pre-date the exodus by at least 2000 years.

That's right. It couldn't have been the Hebrews.

The pyramids are much older. There were no jews when the pyramids were built. Abraham was from the city of Ur and it was only around 2000 BC that he left Ur and headed toward the Mediterranean.

At the time the pyramids were being built the ancestors of the Jews were still the same ancestors of the Arab bedouins. Abraham himself was an Arab bedouin.

Isaiah 19;19

In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a stone pillar to the LORD near its border.

God saying it will be in the middle of egypt AND at the border seems contradictory, but this is something that is amazingly true its called the "Nile Delta Quadrant". It has something to do with the border between ancient lower Egypt and upper egypt. The only monument in the middle of Eygpt and at the border is the Great Pyramid. The Great Pyramid is also sometimes called the Pyramid of Giza and the word Giza supposedly means "border".

The height of the pyramid in inches is 5449. In the Hebrew language the letters are given numerical value. If you add the letters in the verses of Is 19;19 it equals 5449.

i wish i could have seen the grateful dead play there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom