Chinese rocket to make uncontrolled reentry this weekend - debris field unknown (Update: rocket down in/over Indian Ocean) (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The rocket's "exact entry point into the Earth's atmosphere" can't be pinpointed until within hours of reentry, Howard said, but the 18th Space Control Squadron will provide daily updates on the rocket's location through the Space Track website. The rocket was used by the Chinese to launch part of their space station last week. While most space debris objects burn up in the atmosphere, the rocket's size -- 22 tons -- has prompted concern that large parts could reenter and cause damage if they hit inhabited areas.

But Jonathan McDowell, an astrophysicist at the Astrophysics Center at Harvard University, told CNN that the situation is "not the end of days."

In before anybody says Wuhan Rocket

I wonder if this rocket is bringing back extremely high-tech, super-advanced alien technology that will crash and burn upon re-entry into our solar system but most of the alien artefacts will stay or remain mostly in contact or highly centralized once large, distinct parts of the single collective whole break apart once rocket crashes here back on Earth.

I wonder if this rocket is bringing back extremely high-tech, super-advanced alien technology that will crash and burn upon re-entry into our solar system but most of the alien artefacts will stay or remain mostly in contact or highly centralized once large, distinct parts of the single collective whole break apart once rocket crashes here back on Earth.
Probably

I'll just watch Debris to know what to look for.

I'm more afraid that we'll get giant wolves and gorillas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom