Chinese Surveillance Balloon (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you think the government does anything about it, or just lets it go by? Reports are that it will be over the US for a few days.
I'd imagine it's just a decoy to create conversation. Tiktok is a bona-fide surveillance app that millions of Americans use daily, which also was created in China.

I think the government knows more about the balloon than we do and have decided that not shooting it down is the best course of action. Anything we suggest will be coming from a position of ignorance.

But i think that most likely China expected us to shoot it down, so for that reason alone i think we should not shoot it down.

but wouldnt shooting and collecting solve the mystery of what it really is?

Do you think the government does anything about it, or just lets it go by? Reports are that it will be over the US for a few days.
People are worried about a balloon, but willingly send their information to unknown servers in China so they can rant about Trump, Biden, MTG, silly dances, etc not to mention the network of foreign satellites that pass overhead every day.

Who cares?

Apparently, they've spotted a 2nd one over Latin America. They won't say which country it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom