Chinese Surveillance Balloon (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A couple of videos of an explosion a couple of hours ago over Montana are making the rounds.

It’s obviously not the balloon we’ve been tracking, but might be related to whatever is going on.

2 balloons now. One spotted over Latin America.

I'm not buying the weather balloon story. I don't trust China. We'd be fools to trust them.

As someone else said, why a balloon if satellites are so effective at surveillance? You can surveil a given area very effectively through the use of satellite technology, however there are limitations.

For example, you can surveil ground assets from a satellite, but a balloon is required to analyze air currents and distribution patterns.

This type of data could be used to perhaps disburse particulates over large areas. For example, a novel virus.

2 balloons now. One spotted over Latin America.

I'm not buying the weather balloon story. I don't trust China. We'd be fools to trust them.

As someone else said, why a balloon if satellites are so effective at surveillance? You can surveil a given area very effectively through the use of satellite technology, however there are limitations.

For example, you can surveil ground assets from a satellite, but a balloon is required to analyze air currents and distribution patterns.

This type of data could be used to perhaps disburse particulates over large areas. For example, a novel virus.

It's definitely not a weather balloon. The military has been flying reconnaissance missions near the balloon. They know what it is, they have said it is not a weather balloon.

FoF9oQIaMAIsIw5

Why would you post this crap. This so obvious fake crap that twitter should have deleted it. Just another example why I deleted the twitter app from my device YEARS ago.
To me it’s pretty obvious it’s parody. It’s not only Twitter the jokes are running rampant on all platforms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom