Chip Vaughn hurt (1 Viewer)

Merl

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Payton just said he had a small left miniscus tear. Didn't sound too worried about it though.

While the prognosis for an injury like this is usually pretty good, it hurts since he is a rookie. If this happens to a veteran starter, you simply say you scope it and he should be ready for the season. With a rookie, he needs to be on the field learning. Having said that, he should be fine for the season unless he has more than a torn meniscus.

I've had two knee surgeries and one was a fully torn meniscus and I was walking the next day. Also these dudes get the best doctors and treatment. If he has to have it scoped I'd say he'd be out a week or two at the most.

I've had two knee surgeries and one was a fully torn meniscus and I was walking the next day. Also these dudes get the best doctors and treatment. If he has to have it scoped I'd say he'd be out a week or two at the most.

It just depends on the location and size of the tear. All meniscus tears are not the same.

Is this just a field diagnosis or after a MRI? Not sure if they can have one done that quick?

Just watched one of the videos posted here and the reported said what seemed to be a sore meniscus. So who knows. Hopefully nothing serious.

I doubt we end up with 17 again but we'll continue to see injuries that put guys out of games and some on IR... every team does

Let's just hope that if we do have some injuries that make players miss games it's at positions we have decent depth at (i.e. no NT's)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom