Choose your weapon: knives, guns, fists (1 Viewer)

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Running game, passing game, defense? Want to play a 10-7 game? Or 42-27? Would you like us to throw deep, or run screens and reverses? Really, we don't care anymore. You tell us what you want us to do, and we'll line up and beat you at it...

(As long as you don't choose "special teams" :covri: )

yeah, we won a smashmouth game by 20. I'm sure some will be dissapointed we didn't hang 40, but that's not going to happen every week. We won a tough game by 20, when the opposing D took our passing game away. You gotta love it

Running game, passing game, defense? Want to play a 10-7 game? Or 42-27? Would you like us to throw deep, or run screens and reverses? Really, we don't care anymore. You tell us what you want us to do, and we'll line up and beat you at it...

Great post. I will take a 20 point win on the road anyday.

Coach Payton's best game as a play caller - flipped the play sheet over and went to smash-mouth running game - gotta love it!!!!!

Defense played outstanding - mixed up the fronts with alot of stunts and blitzing - gotta love it!!!

3-0 gotta love that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what New England fans must feel like watching games, feels good to dominate the competition.

pick a poison.

this team takes what the defense gives us and slashes their throat with it.

imagine how this game could've looked had we run more and had less penalties in the first half!

i love this team!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom