Choppa shirt (1 Viewer)

mikedre

Rookie
Reaction score
I came up with a design for a t-shirt and would like to get an idea if fans would prefer Choppa Dat or Choppa Style wording. Please help me.

Might need more info. Choppa Style is likely trademarked. Tchoppa Style is trademarked. That’s the best one yet.

Might need more info. Choppa Style is likely trademarked. Tchoppa Style is trademarked. That’s the best one yet.
There's a unique image in between the words and I don't want to have it stolen from me. When you see it, you'll know right off what it is.

Finished product

Attachments

• choppa dat.jpg
    choppa dat.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 131
  • choppa style.jpg
    choppa style.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 128
ChoppaStyle_BreakingT_shirt_540x.jpg

https://breakingt.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/choppa-style-shirt?rfsn=207457.16c67

I like the concept, but Teddy's uniform looks more like a baseball uniform in this pic. Was that intentional?

I saw one online that says "Tchoupa Style". I thought it was a pretty good word play.

I like the concept, but Teddy's uniform looks more like a baseball uniform in this pic. Was that intentional?
It is completely drawn. In the video, he had on an undershirt and black pants.

Last edited:
I’d buy one. Like the version with Style better than Dat.

Most of these responses are......surprising? Maybe. To put it nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom