Chris Carter IN - Salisbury OUT! (1 Viewer)

Huh?

Salisbury was a Saints fan. I'll miss him.

I hope you're being sarcastic. I remember him saying the Saints weren't even in the same league with the Falcons right before we embarassed them on Monday Night Football.

Adios Salisbury.

I hated him, he was a prick....I much rather analysis from Clayton, Jaws, or Stink.

Yeah Salisbury was kinda of a jerk, but the person I want ESPN to get rid of is John Clayton. Yes, harmless John Clayton. I remember when I was in High School, Chris Mortensen pretty much had Clayton's current job. I looked forward to seeing Mortenson pop up because he almost always had news that had broken yet and I had not heard. Clayton never does. All he does is take a team's current known situation and pontificates what may happen. He NEVER has new news! Makes me wanna scream, NO $#!%, Sherlock! He's useless. TGAS, Thank God for Adam Schefter.

He used to come into the bar I worked at every time he came into New Orleans (along with Mike Tice, some former Superbowl winners and various Saints players, I loved working there!) He was a loud mouthed drunkard who constantly talked about himself, but I never heard him say one bad thing about the Saints in any of our conversations about football. Also I busted him in the parking lot having sex with some girl min his car that he had just met. Classy. On a related note, Joe Theismann would come in a fair amount as well, and I've never disliked a football player I met as much as him. In the maybe 15 times I'd been around him I never heard him speak about anything else but how good he was. ugh.

ESPN loses credibility every day that Emmitt Smith is on the payroll. How he got a job as an NFL "analyst" is beyond me.
For the first time in years I went through an entire NFL season without watching ESPN NFL Countdown or Primetime for any great length of time, and I didn't miss it one bit.

ESPN loses credibility every day that Emmitt Smith is on the payroll. How he got a job as an NFL "analyst" is beyond me.
For the first time in years I went through an entire NFL season without watching ESPN NFL Countdown or Primetime for any great length of time, and I didn't miss it one bit.

Their is an unwritten rule that every sports show on T.V is required to employ atleast 1 former Cowboy.

The most disturbing part of that article is that Chris Carter will be on ESPN. I cant stand that ego maniac.

you must have missed this part:

"Also, he reportedly was suspended for showing cell-phone photos of his penis to colleagues at the network."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom