Chris Chamberlain (1 Viewer)

public1

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Just curious since I hadn't heard any news lately on him, but does anyone know his status? Rehab, still on team, possible starter in new 3-4? I know I was excited to see him in Saints uni before he got hurt

Mardiboys

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Nothing but silence on Chamberlin since the injury. He was a Spags guy from St. Louis, so I wonder how RR will view him.

jayd265

Fleur de LEE
Reaction score
found this on his twitter

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Laced up the cleats today for the first time in 6 months. Felt great, grindin my way back to the top! <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23offseason">#offseason</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23lovethegrind">#lovethegrind</a></p>&mdash; Chris Chamberlain (@Chambo57) <a href="https://twitter.com/Chambo57/status/298520993524244481">February 4, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lurkaholic

Banned
Reaction score
He's super cheap. No real reason to release him unless we need the roster spot or he's completely unable to contribute (which nothing so far suggests).

Lustmord

The Scourge of Christians
Reaction score
release him- for lords sake all ive wanted for the last few years (since charlie clemons) is a n impact player to wear 56 do i can bust out my personalized 56 jersey with pride again...

TenTwo

Are you touched in the head or something?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He seemed like a pretty good player up until he got injured from what very little I saw. Hopefully he can fit in with the 34...but if not, I can't imagine him sticking. Cheap to keep, but also cheap to cut.

treeduck

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I think he had about 58 tackles, an interception, a forced fumble and a couple of sacks in 2011 with the Rams. Not bad for a back-up/special teamer.

Groovepro

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Washington, La. (but touring nationally mostly)
with knowing spags system, he was definitely the most comfortable LB out there until the injury.

he seemed to have good flow to the ball and was one of the better LB's in coverage in the limited time i saw him.

i say a keeper with his ST production and i think he can provide some depth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom