Chris Chamberlain (1 Viewer)

I see him as a solber for us. Good depth and may surprise some as a starter.

In the 4-3 he was a 2 down OLB

He is stout against the run but not so good in pass coverage in our new 3-4 he should be able to handle the SILB fine since that position doesn't require the LB to cover anyone.

I think we've gotten about Nick Toon

My fear with Toon is that he was unimpressive so we IR him so Sean can see him this year, if he doesn't improve from last year he won't be on the team. But that is just my Fear, maybe he was awesome, but why IR , why not bring back in middle of the year when he heals. or use the new IR on him, well I think he just didn't impress, so don't count on him, will be nice if he improves, but don't count on him

My fear with Toon is that he was unimpressive so we IR him so Sean can see him this year, if he doesn't improve from last year he won't be on the team. But that is just my Fear, maybe he was awesome, but why IR , why not bring back in middle of the year when he heals. or use the new IR on him, well I think he just didn't impress, so don't count on him, will be nice if he improves, but don't count on him

I definitely think your over thinking it.....he had a foot injury that required surgery...its not his abilities that are in question it was his foot....he had the surgery...will be healthy come trainibg camp...we knew goung into last years draft that there were questions about his foot..thats why he went in the 4th round.

Nagging foot injury. Hopefully they got it fixed in the off season. As I recall, he was doing pretty well in preseason till the injury kicked in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom