Chris Godwin has my respect (calls out Devin White on team plane for comment about Winston) (1 Viewer)

Mad respect to Godwin. He recognizes Winston gave everything he had to them when he was their QB.

Bucs might have chose Brady over Winston (who wouldn't) but that doesn't negate Winston's effort in TB. No need to cut him down like that.
Lol...LF7 was like "yo, I'm live don't say nothing crazy", then cut that off quick

Mad respect to Godwin. He recognizes Winston gave everything he had to them when he was their QB.

Bucs might have chose Brady over Winston (who wouldn't) but that doesn't negate Winston's effort in TB. No need to cut him down a former brother like that.

Yep...you can tell Godwin was getting ready to go-in on him. Like he was legitimately about to check him. Now that I think about it, it's probably why the video got cut short.

Godwin has more respect for our QB than about 40% of our own fanbase.

Re Fournette eating a W...doesn't faze me one bit, not going to complain about that.
Yeah, I'm mad at Fournette for throwing the first shove/punch in the fight, but Saints fans gleefully made fun of Jameis for his eating a W speech when he played for Tampa so I don't care if Fournette does it.

I had a family emergency, so I missed a good chunk of the game and just not getting settled. What in the world did I miss?

Just go to YouTube and search for the saints.

There was a huge fight..ejections...etc.
I saw the score and stats this morning and was like "I'm good for a few days" because I know it is going to be nothing but overreactions and bad takes but a few thread titles caught my eye.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom