Chris Harris Jr (1 Viewer)

We are talking about the same Chris Harris Jr. that went from being an undrafted free agent safety to a 3x All Pro, 4x Pro Bowl cornerback who made the NFL 2010s All Decade Team?

He doesn't deserve to be bagged on given context -- star veteran at very end of his career getting signed off street to do spot depth for one more season.

The man is being massively over-played and out of position for this late in his career -- and without competent over the top FS help he would obviously need.

sheetting on him should 100% be redirected to the Saints trading Ceedy and letting Marcus Williams go. It'd be as silly as trotting Andy Dalton out to run power QB like Taysom and being surprised he's failing.

If you look close enough, you can see Jason David's face in one of those pieces.
t'was more like this:
64976896.jpg&width=500&resizemode=4

I can’t blame Chris Harris, he’s been toast plenty but as an aged late FA signing you’ve got to manage expectations.

Losing CGJ, Roby, and then Lattimore forces you to play guys like Chris Harris Jr.
And not resigning Williams

He is at the end of his career and with all the injuries we need him. If I'm the OC of the other team I would go after him too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom