Chris Harris Jr (1 Viewer)

That’s why he was on the streets lol. For as bad as the coaching staff has been I have to give it to Allen for still being able to hold teams under 30pts with this mash group Saints defense and an offense that’s been mostly stagnant/turnover prone.

Toast jokes are lame. The guy isn't even supposed to be on the field.

I can’t blame Chris Harris, he’s been toast plenty but as an aged late FA signing you’ve got to manage expectations.

Losing CGJ, Roby, and then Lattimore forces you to play guys like Chris Harris Jr.
Not to be an @$$ but we didn’t “lose” CJGJ, we gave him away. In return for nothing

I think Chris Harris Jr, has done a great job, seeing he is just filling in until Lattimore is healthy. Trust me, it could be worst. He had a bad game but we won so to me its water under the bridge, get ready for the next game.

Maybe he can move to FS, he isn’t fast but is a smart veteran who should be able to read the QB. Maye hasn’t been doing very good at FS.

Yeah he got beat, but so has every DB on our roster. At least he’s actually able to be on the field, which is more than we can say about most of the “stars” on this team.
I'm pretty sure he's referring to Jalen Ramsey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom