Chris Ivory signs 3 yr deal with The Jets! (1 Viewer)

thenewpac

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Finally!! No more uncertainty for him. If he stays healthy, he will be one of the leagues best. Go luck to The Tusk!!!!

Good Luck to Ivory. If he can stay healthy (big if), then he could be an animal for the jets. Hard working, Hard nosed player that we signed as an UDFA, and ended up trading for a 4th rounder. Well done!

I wish him well.

It will be funny when Ivory supporters say he had a better statistical year than Ingram in 2013, while the Jets are 31st in total offense and the Saints remain top 3. I love controversy.

Glad for him but man its going to be rough playing on that offense.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

I think they are probably going to be running a lot of read option with geno smith by the midpoint of the season. Ivory could have a fantastic year.

I wish him luck, he's going to need it playing for the Jets. I love to watch the guy run but as much as I hate to say it I don't think Chris is going to be in the League long. His body just isn't going to be able handle the weekly pounding.

Can someone provide me with a great jets fan website similar to ours? I want to let them know what they got in Chris Ivory.I think he will go on to do great things now that he's got his oppurtunity.

I wish him well.

It will be funny when Ivory supporters say he had a better statistical year than Ingram in 2013, while the Jets are 31st in total offense and the Saints remain top 3. I love controversy.

Yeah it will be funny watching Ivory doing more with less while Ingram continues to get 2-3ypc. Who needs a running game anyway?

I heard 10 mil for 3 years. Not bad. Good for him and I'm glad he's in the AFC.

Good opportunity for him. I hope he stays healthy. I don't mind seeing him do well now that he's in the AFC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom