chris ivory trade? And to Whom? (1 Viewer)

LOONEY

gulf war vet
Reaction score
since alt has signed jackson where does that leave chris ivory i know atl was looking at him is it still possible that we can get 2 round pick for him possibly the packers ? are there any other teams that need a running back would love to see us get another pick

No 2nd round pick, but a trade is still possible for a 3rd, 4th or 5th with someone like the Rams, Packers, Steelers or Bengals.

since alt has signed jackson where does that leave chris ivory i know atl was looking at him is it still possible that we can get 2 round pick for him possibly the packers ? are there any other teams that need a running back would love to see us get another pick
am I the ONLY person that wants to KEEP Ivory??
stop promoting him to be traded, I think he is the second best back if not the best back we have...dude is a beast, I would like to keep him in the B & G

I'd be eager too if we could get a 2nd for him but ain't no way that's gonna happen.

If someone offers a 4th..the Saints are doing that deal. I'm still sticking to my prediction that PT gets traded....though I don't want to see it happen.

trade is still possible for a 3rd, 4th

No way.

If we're lucky. He's making $4m more than Ivory, but Boldin just got traded for a 6th rounder. A 5th would be a coup for the Saints.

I like Ivory, but I think that the Saints took a risk giving him the 2nd round tender in hopes of a trade offer that may never come. That $2m could have been better spent on a FA that will play more often than a #4RB.

I don't think the Packers would even be interested in Ivory. Yea, he's a power runner, but he's still somewhat of a concern in pass pro, something the Packers have already stated they put an emphasis on with their backs.

suicide.gif

I personally would love nothing more than to keep Ivory. However, I must say, (for the sake of the team) I would love to get that second round pick for him. If teams offer anything else, I say we turn it down. 2nd round or bust with this kinda deal. Also, I'd rather not see him land in the NFC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom