Chris Mortensen HATES the Saints! (2 Viewers)

Chris Mortenson only rivals John Clayton in the wrong department. Those two should have a debate on live TV for the crown of stupidity.

He is like the Raiders of picking football teams to win! Way to go! Good luck the rest of the way! All the power to you! I hope he picks the other team the rest of the way.

Jabob, dude, that video always cracks me up. Do you have the link to the whole video. I'd love to be able to watch it whenever I'm in a crappy mood.

As far as the subject on this thread, if us Saints fans take all of the "experts" picks personally, we'd go nuts. We have to continue winning to get the "respect" that we believe we deserve. I'm just happy we're proving those clowns wrong.

Rate the experts..

It would be interesting to see a Power Poll that rated the power of all of the "experts" power ratings.

I'm just content to be a lifelong fan of the best "worst 5-1 team in the NFL". Mort's entitled to his opinon.
I'm entitled to mine.
You're entitled to yours.

Chris Mortensen couldn't spell cat if you spotted him a "C" and a "T".

By the way, anybody remember hearing anything about Miami having a breakout season?

HaHAHAHA

If I'm not mistaken, Mortensen predicted the Saints to go 2-14 before the season started. That obviouly didn't work out well for him. I do like Mort as a reporter because he does seem to get the inside scoop and break news before anyone else, but he's just not good at being an analyst.

Well, maybe because he is losing he picks against them now. Think about it, if they all pick the Saints they win he doesn't gain any points, because they all do. If they all pick the Saints and he picks the Ravens if the Ravens win he gains a point and they gain none. Maybe he is so far behind he has to do that? Or maybe he just hates the Saints.

The guys on HBO who pick games not even against the spread often struggle and I think they probably know a lot more about football than most of us. A reporter like Mortensen's expertise is not really measured by how he picks games.

Mortensen is more known for getting inside info and he seems to have some good sources and does not have the arrogant personality some of these guys have.

I dont think he "hates" the saints, he just hasnt been convinced they are as good as they look. It really doesnt make me not like Mortensen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom