Chris Myers and Ronde Barber for NO-SF Week 9 (1 Viewer)

61woods

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Per 506sports.com:

NFL ON FOX WEEK 9, NOV. 6

1:00 PM ET on FOX
Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants – Joe Buck, Troy Aikman and Erin Andrews
Detroit Lions at Minnesota Vikings – Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston and Laura Okmin
Dallas Cowboys at Cleveland Browns – Thom Brennaman, Charles Davis, Chris Spielman and Peter Schrager

4:05 PM ET on FOX
Carolina Panthers at Los Angeles Rams – Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch and Pam Oliver
New Orleans Saints at San Francisco 49ers – Chris Myers, Ronde Barber and Jennifer Hale

Only good thing about this commentator group...

:1luvu: :hearthrob:

Ugh...Ronde hates our guts.

Only good thing about this commentator group...

:1luvu: :hearthrob:

2cd78314e1f108ab16f59e6563fafcab961819e8d4c58a632130d6f78f4ea0a2.jpg

Anyway, in all honesty, I don't get why so many people hate so many commentators. I barely even notice most of them during broadcasts. I listen to games very closely, avoid watching games with large groups at all costs, and I don't recall ever hating on a crew.

Barber is like Freddy Krueger. He finally retires from the Bucs after picking Brees seemingly every season, and now we have to put up with him commentating on multiple Saints games every year. :aargh:

Barber is like Freddy Krueger. He finally retires from the Bucs after picking Brees seemingly every season, and now we have to put up with him commentating on multiple Saints games every year. :aargh:

As long as the Saints put up mediocre and/or bad records, expect this duo to call a majority of our games and be this era's Ron Pitts and Tim Ryan. :jpshakehead:

Maybe if the team started winning more games on a consistent basis they would get the A groups more

For the life of me, I don't understand why there's all the hate for Chris Myers. The dude was a local sportscaster for WWL years back, and even after moving to ESPN, he has been pretty fair in his coverage for the Saints. No homerism, and always straight-up and objective.

Here's a short clip of his work at WWL (back in '83 when the Saints were in the playoff hunt):

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9QZILLqhVtQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jenn Hale is one of the most knowledgeable ladies covering teams in the NFL. She was great when she was local (in New Orleans), and has gotten even better.

As for Ronde Barber, well... two out of three ain't bad.

:gosaints:

Ugh, between Ronde and John Lynch, it's hard to get a game where the announcer isn't massively against the saints. Lynch is worse than Barber though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom