Chris Olave is the truth (1 Viewer)

Y'all have to understand he's still young and getting used to the game. I wish we had a better wr coach or even someone to mentor him. Juice most likely can get him right

Olave is gloried #2 receiver

top 35 receiver in NFL at best

Doesnt pocess all the skillset to be #1 receiver

25% as good as Justin Jefferson

50% as good as Garrett wilson
Garrett Wilson 255 yards receiving
Chris Olave 335 yards receiving

Last edited:
Y'all have to understand he's still young and getting used to the game. I wish we had a better wr coach or even someone to mentor him. Juice most likely can get him right
We have a WR with the best hands and technique in the game who went to the same school. I'm going to go out on a limb and say Mike Thomas can mentor him.

It's not just his stats, Olave passes the eye test. He's making severely contested catches, like the deep ball against Carolina where he got smacked just before the ball arrived and still came down with it.

he is getting alot of targets

but doesnt pocess any superior skills

he is weak and easily out muscled

should have fought more for that pass and got a PI at the end of the game

no quick suddenness to be a elite YAC route runner
So your first post was not sarcasm. Yikes!

What is he doing wrong?

"Chris Olave is the truth"

Yup, rep'n 12..

Couldn't help but thinking about this exact subject while watching the game.. Thought he was gonna be in the mold of Devery ( ya'll know, a deep threat burner from the outside at the #2 to stretch the D back-end), but no, he makes them tough under grabs from 10-20 as well.. hell yeah!.. Luv this young man!

NW.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom