Chris Olave Yahoo projected fantasy stats: 65/936 13 TDs (1 Viewer)

I love Olave but I feel like those projections are a little high. If he get's that, we're definitely winning the division.
I think the best ideal comparison is probably Chris Godwin when he became a starter in 2019.

13 TD's is a little high for sure but the catches and yards may be spot on. We still lack a quality running threat to pair with Kamara or fill in for him during what may be a 6 game suspension. That equates to passing yards and receptions for the offense. WIth MT supposedly healthy, he and Olave will benefit each other. Unless you have two shut down corners one of them are going to feast and ensure the other gets open.

13 TD's is a little high for sure but the catches and yards may be spot on. We still lack a quality running threat to pair with Kamara or fill in for him during what may be a 6 game suspension. That equates to passing yards and receptions for the offense. WIth MT supposedly healthy, he and Olave will benefit each other. Unless you have two shut down corners one of them are going to feast and ensure the other gets open.
Nobody has 13td catches anymore it is a rarity. Ball is spread out more in todays NFL.

2 elite corners? Then that's when we finally unleash Andy Tanner
I love Olave but I feel like those projections are a little high. If he gets that, we're definitely winning the division.
Well...............thats because we're winning the division

It's his senior numbers. People acting like "13 TDs" is a reasonable pick are stunning.

Guys, this guy would be the second coming of Randy Moss, OROY, national hype machine superstar if he pulls 13 TDs in the 2022.

It's his senior numbers. People acting like "13 TDs" is a reasonable pick are stunning.

Guys, this guy would be the second coming of Randy Moss, OROY, national hype machine superstar if he pulls 13 TDs in the 2022.

Or more recently, Ja'Marr Chase who went for 81rec/1,455yds and 13 TDs last year as a rookie.

Drake London is a great value Mike Evans and Lattimore new stepson with a terrible QB.

Ill take that prediction for Olave, seems high on the TDs but if he puts up those kinda numbers and Thomas stays healthy we're looking at 13+ wins.

I’m going to go ahead and tell you guys Drake London is going to be a problem.
With who throwing him the ball, exactly? Mariota? A 3rd round rookie? Matt Ryan's ghost? Deshaun Watson's Massage Towel? Count Chocula?

Sure, he could be a problem if there was a competent QB throwing the ball to him. But do you expect a career backup, a rookie, or any other trash the dirty birds bring into to make a rookie #1 WR look like a problem?

I’m going to go ahead and tell you guys Drake London is going to be a problem. Don’t listen to the can’t separate crowd, I was very sad when the falcons drafted him.

Anyways, I really like Matt and trust his opinion a lot. He proved it even more with this. I was thinking with the fit with MT and his general lack of TD’s (mainly offensive scheme). With Olaves skill set, I see him having a lot of success in the red zone, a lot of 1 v 1 opportunities with Winston’s cannon to fit it in a tight window should produce.

I see Olave having a good yardage season (900-1100) but I think he has an excellent chance at 10+ TD’s. Rookie WR1 in fantasy redraft

I always smile when the Falcons predictably draft a WR/TE and not offensive line.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom