Chris Olave Yahoo projected fantasy stats: 65/936 13 TDs (1 Viewer)

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 8.04.55 AM.png

Some folks should just not be allowed to make threads.

I always smile when the Falcons predictably draft a WR/TE and not offensive line.....
Yeah I’m no way saying the falcons are going to be good or we should be worried in a few years. But Drake London himself, I think will be a very good player. His game will look very similar to MT if he can work on his route running a little.

He got on the field and produced at 18 years old with Michael Pittman and Amora St Brown on the team. He’s going to be good-great imo.

Last year, Quez n Deonte, both UDFAs, were our top WRs. Despite playin with FOUR different QBs, the duo combined for 82 catches 1268 yds, 9 TDs, n averaged ova 15ypc.

Quez put up solid numbers, with 46 for 698. But he also struggled at times esp In getting separation. In his defense, as WR1, he often went up against the opponent’s best CB. Deonte had 36 for 570. But he missed 4 games due to injury/suspension. It was baptism by fire for both. But I think they also “grew”, developed n learned a lot from the experience!

So IF all goes well with MT n CO, it’ll also open things up more for Callaway n Harty!

I think this WR group has a chance to b really good this season!

We’ll see!

Last year, Quez n Deonte, both UDFAs, were our top WRs. Despite playin with FOUR different QBs, the duo combined for 82 catches 1268 yds, 9 TDs, n averaged ova 15ypc.

Quez put up solid numbers, with 46 for 698. But he also struggled at times esp In getting separation. In his defense, as WR1, he often went up against the opponent’s best CB. Deonte had 36 for 570. But he missed 4 games due to injury/suspension. It was baptism by fire for both. But I think they also “grew”, developed n learned a lot from the experience!

So IF all goes well with MT n CO, it’ll also open things up more for Callaway n Harty!

I think this WR group has a chance to b really good this season!

We’ll see!
IF MT comes back in form (and I think drafting his lil bro from his alma mater may push him harder than people think) and Olave makes the smooth transition to the NFL that everyone was projecting, with Callaway and Harty and possibly Shaheed and Kevin White (like him as a receiver or not, he's become a really good special teams guy), we could have a deadly WR corps the year after having one of the worst in team history.

Drake London is great for tightly contested 50 balls... But he's really in a lot of tightly contested situations with little separation.
Exactly!!!

One of the most asked questions about college WRs goin into the NFL is how will they play against more physical CBs esp in press man? No doubt, London is big n physical enough.

However, “ interestingly” he didn’t run the forty, even at his Pro Day! IIRC, he said he didn’t HAVE TO because he felt his college vids would speak for themselves.

Nah, Drake, you didn’t WANT TO, cause you SLOW and you KNOW IT!!!

But hey, I ain’t mad at you for running it up da flagpole n see who salutes it!

And ATL did!

😂 🤣 😂

Exactly!!!

One of the most asked questions about college WRs goin into the NFL is how will they play against more physical CBs esp in press man? No doubt, London is big n physical enough.

However, “ interestingly” he didn’t run the forty, even at his Pro Day! IIRC, he said he didn’t HAVE TO because he felt his college vids would speak for themselves.

And ATL did!

😂 🤣 😂
Honestly... I was worried ATL was gonna pick a good WR like Garrett Wilson. I should of known better. lol

Exactly!!!

And ATL did!

😂 🤣 😂
But can he block tho?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom