Chris Olave Yahoo projected fantasy stats: 65/936 13 TDs (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score

Liz Loza and Matt Harmon discuss the chances of two highly touted rookie wide receivers having a fantasy football impact in 2022.

Matt Harmon likes him best slightly over London, says he is pro ready day 1.

I’m going to go ahead and tell you guys Drake London is going to be a problem. Don’t listen to the can’t separate crowd, I was very sad when the falcons drafted him.

Anyways, I really like Matt and trust his opinion a lot. He proved it even more with this. I was thinking with the fit with MT and his general lack of TD’s (mainly offensive scheme). With Olaves skill set, I see him having a lot of success in the red zone, a lot of 1 v 1 opportunities with Winston’s cannon to fit it in a tight window should produce.

I see Olave having a good yardage season (900-1100) but I think he has an excellent chance at 10+ TD’s. Rookie WR1 in fantasy redraft

That’s about where I projected him. I said at least 12 TDs. He could get to 1,000 yards if Jameis sharpens up early.

I’m going to go ahead and tell you guys Drake London is going to be a problem. Don’t listen to the can’t separate crowd, I was very sad when the falcons drafted him.

Anyways, I really like Matt and trust his opinion a lot. He proved it even more with this. I was thinking with the fit with MT and his general lack of TD’s (mainly offensive scheme). With Olaves skill set, I see him having a lot of success in the red zone, a lot of 1 v 1 opportunities with Winston’s cannon to fit it in a tight window should produce.

I see Olave having a good yardage season (900-1100) but I think he has an excellent chance at 10+ TD’s. Rookie WR1 in fantasy redraft
He will win jump balls, but you have to have a QB throw to a covered receiver. Some QBs wont throw to a guy when they see a defenders Jersey close to him. NFL CBs will have to deal with his height, but they are crafty at knocking it out at the catch point. Alot of receivers are taller than CBs. They don't always win. See Latt & Mike Evans for example.

Drake London is great for tightly contested 50 balls... But he's really in a lot of tightly contested situations with little separation.

I wasn’t big on London, but especially not for Atlanta. That pairing with Pitts is so unnatural, especially for a team with a QB that’s not going to win with ball placement. I thought that offense with Olave, Wilson, or Williams taking the top off and Pitts exploiting matchups over the middle was alot scarier than it looks with London as the 1.

I wasn’t big on London, but especially not for Atlanta. That pairing with Pitts is so unnatural, especially for a team with a QB that’s not going to win with ball placement. I thought that offense with Olave, Wilson, or Williams taking the top off and Pitts exploiting matchups over the middle was ally scarier than it looks with London as the 1.
Gonna be wild in 5 years when ATL talking about they could of had Ja'marr Chase and Garret Wilson blowing the top off of defenses instead of Pitts and London.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom