Chris Paul-if your not a fan you darn well should be now! (1 Viewer)

He is one of New Orleans greatest professional sports players, ALREADY, and we have many more years to come with this guy.

I don't get the title of that article. How does not having any tattoos make him anti hip-hop?

its a misnomer, considering that the term "hip hop" has been used to describe pop rap for the past decade. real hip hop hasnt been mainstream in a long time. and mainstream rap, unfortunately, IS all about bling, hoes, and cars.

The Hornets will be fine...the city has very recently caught the fever. The Hornets have averaged over 15,000 for the last 5 games and sold out last Saturday against the lowly Grizzlies. They talked about the Hornets tonight on the local news and tickets are going like hotcakes for the second half of the season. I'm thrilled as a Hornets fan. I knew it was coming. The All-Star game is going to help tremendously...it just needed time. There was a disconnect that needed to be overcome with the Hornets playing in OKC the last two years. I think we have crossed the barrier and, once again, New Orleans is beginning to embrace the team as our own. GO HORNETS!!!!

Great story on Paul and I am ashamed to say I have never seen him play, mostly because they aren't usually on TV and a lot because the NBA has turned me off the last few years.

Jim Henderson doing a local news story is like watching a professional athlete playing against kids. Glad to have him and thankful he doesn't want to do more because he could be a broadcast legend.

The Hornets will be fine...the city has very recently caught the fever. The Hornets have averaged over 15,000 for the last 5 games and sold out last Saturday against the lowly Grizzlies. They talked about the Hornets tonight on the local news and tickets are going like hotcakes for the second half of the season. I'm thrilled as a Hornets fan. I knew it was coming. The All-Star game is going to help tremendously...it just needed time. There was a disconnect that needed to be overcome with the Hornets playing in OKC the last two years. I think we have crossed the barrier and, once again, New Orleans is beginning to embrace the team as our own. GO HORNETS!!!!

well said:9:

16 points, 14 assists, 4 steals, 3 rebounds and putting the West back into the game. If not Irk(no D)'s airball, poor defense, and getting blocked then the West would have won and CP3 would have been the MVP

CP3 Was a beast tonight. If he had been on the court longer the west would have took the game. he was hands down the western team MVP tonight!

Is there any doubt who should have been starting at PG tonight? Kobe really should have just bowed out for the night and let CP start. If Chris had started, and if Dirk did not exist, the West would have won.

Is there any reason to not like CP? Seems like other than being a budding great player, he always seems to say the right thing and act the right way. He seems to be for the Hornets what we all expected of Reggie Bush

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom