Chris Paul (1 Viewer)

Puddinhead

This space for rent
Reaction score
Hey can any of you guys make a cool Chris Paul wallpaper? And while we're at it, can anyone make a wallpaper with Chris Paul, Morris Peterson, David West, Peja Stoichasomething, and Tyson Chandler?

I use one from hr.com. It is a wallpaper with a schedule... ill go find the link.

http://hornetsreport.com/HRForums/showthread.php?t=42656&highlight=wallpaper

82a_1280a.jpg

Last edited:
NOLA is going to lose the Hornets. I read that only 9900 fans came out to see the 2nd best team in the NBA play against Kevin Durant. That's pathetic no matter how depleted the fan base is...

NOLA is going to lose the Hornets. I read that only 9900 fans came out to see the 2nd best team in the NBA play against Kevin Durant. That's pathetic no matter how depleted the fan base is...
Seattle is currently on a Long losing streak and is 9-33 on the season. They only haave a better record than the Heat & T'Wolves. They are the 3rd worst team in the NBA, who cares if Durant is on their team.

I do believe attendance will rise... with the possiblity of Byron Scott coaching the All-Star game IN New Orleans and the national exposure the city and great team will be getting in the coming weeks.

It's not about how much a fanbase is depleted. That's a lame excuse. Detroit has one of the highest unemployment rates in the country yet they sell out the Pistons games. The Hornets have some of the cheapest tickets in the NBA... $10. If you can't make every home game they have special packages to fit your needs.

The Hornets just haven't gotten much exposure. If the Hornets could get half the exposure the Saints get, they'd be selling out with the type of play is on the court.

---

Back to the thread... Great Wallpapers :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom