Chris simms guarantee we lose against the giants (1 Viewer)

Well, if there isn't at least some pressure to make Manning hurry at least a bit, the Saints will lose. Manning with time against UDFA corners is NOT a comforting thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This topic has been covered... the game plan last week was to contain, not necessarily to sack because of Carr's ability to scramble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He may be right, but that's like Lindsay Lohan saying a movie is going to flop at the box office.

You know what's better then constantly trying to "predict" crap?

Just letting the games be played.

I've basically stopped watching sports media the past two years.

Chris Simms

1531799772320761380.gif

While I would not guarantee the Saints to lose, I am picking them to lose. OBJ against our secondary is a vomitous thought.

Simms predicted that our secondary would be burned just moments before Porter's pick-6.

That was Phil Simms, who I had a lot of respect for as a player. But he lost me as a commentator when during the SB year, the Saints lit up the Giants (like 42-24) and Simms (who of course predicted the Giants to win) said something the effect of well, if the Giants don't turn it over and get a few stops they would have won the game.

The Saints o and d lines absolutely dominated the Giants and they gave up a late/cheap TD or it would have been 42-17....what absolute drivel coming from someone paid to commentate...I couldn't believe what I was hearing, what kind of moron says something like that....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom