Chris Simms QB School: New Orleans Saints' Taysom Hill (1 Viewer)

Did anyone mention Sean Payton or did the message I quoted mention Sean Payton? Simms, is that you hiding? Someone is jealous...

Not jealous at all. Everyone is dogging out Simms due to his lack of success in the NFL, yet the mad scientist who is a QB guru did not have a very long or productive career himself.

If you actually bothered to watch the segment, it is pretty good and he does a great job of explaining how Taysom has progressed as a QB, how he can be a weapon as a QB and why CSP is so high on him.

Not jealous at all. Everyone is dogging out Simms due to his lack of success in the NFL, yet the mad scientist who is a QB guru did not have a very long or productive career himself.

If you actually bothered to watch the segment, it is pretty good and he does a great job of explaining how Taysom has progressed as a QB, how he can be a weapon as a QB and why CSP is so high on him.

1. I actually did watch it and I thought it was a good breakdown!
2. I didn't dog him. I just simply wish he'd stop hating on Brees which is why I referenced tweeting it to him since he has so much against Brees!
3. Don't assume or accuse me of something that you think I didn't do before knowing the facts!
4. I love watching Taysom!

1. I actually did watch it and I thought it was a good breakdown!
2. I didn't dog him. I just simply wish he'd stop hating on Brees which is why I referenced tweeting it to him since he has so much against Brees!
3. Don't assume or accuse me of something that you think I didn't do before knowing the facts!
4. I love watching Taysom!

You mean like you did me?

Well, it was only fair that you singled me out!

Fair enough.

I don't really like Simms either.

He did give a great breakdown on Taysom and if he is the future or a part of the future, there is a lot to be excited about.

• 1Like
Reactions: LUX
The only ones that apparently watched the video thought it was decent analysis.

Messenger or message? Messenger or message? Hmmmm.

I will not watch this video, but I will summarize it for everyone.

Drew Brees is awful and overrated, but Taysom Hill is PHENOMENAL.

Well Sean Payton was a 5-11 QB with very limited physical abilities, it's safe to say the mental part of the game isn't what held him back. Chris Simms on the other hand was 6-4 and had the benefit of having a dad playing in the NFL meaning he probably had every tool available to him to succeed.

I was going to put something else in here about Simms getting to go to Texas and Payton going to Eastern Illinois but after looking at QB's sent to the NFL Eastern Illinois actually has a better recent track record with Tony Romo and Jimmy Garapolo vs Vince Young (no one tell Loose Cannon) and uhhhh....Garrett Gilbert?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom