Christian mcaffrey... (1 Viewer)

I was so happy to see the panties get their arses kicked and Newton get rocked a bunch. But I think Thursday Nite Football should be banned. It was clear the panties did not have a enough time to prepare for this game. We have one or more Thursday nite games this years. And last year when we played the failcons, it was like a Mash unit for our injuries.

The Panties entire season is based on how well Newton responds to the physical beating he took tonite. In the past, it shook his confidence for games or even the rest of the season. I don't want to see him or anybody get hurt, but I hope he gets beat up again next week. That would be all it would take to ruin his confidence for the year.

In his defense, Heyward has 100 pounds on him and was coming full speed.
Maybe do what Mark Ingram did this past Sunday. That block was epic!

Just saw highlights of his blocking on the after show..the guy can't block. McGinnest said the league is notice that if he's in pass protection go at him. He can't block.

I was so happy to see the panties get their arses kicked and Newton get rocked a bunch. But I think Thursday Nite Football should be banned. It was clear the panties did not have a enough time to prepare for this game. We have one or more Thursday nite games this years. And last year when we played the failcons, it was like a Mash unit for our injuries.
Difference being we play Thanksgiving Thursday night then follow with Cowboys on Thursday. So we get a week off..even better get a week and half off afterwards. A mini-bye that late in the season is gonna be great for us.

The one thing I'd say, Pitt blitzes, and knows how. The Saints rely on the 4 four.

I’ll admit I was wrong on Cmac. Thought he would be a bust and looks as if he’s not.

The Panties entire season is based on how well Newton responds to the physical beating he took tonite. In the past, it shook his confidence for games or even the rest of the season. I don't want to see him or anybody get hurt, but I hope he gets beat up again next week. That would be all it would take to ruin his confidence for the year.

Thursday’s are rough agreed.
Luckily our second one this year falls after a whole week off. I’ll take it.

Ya...Was never a big fan of Mccaffrey. I was worried we were gonna draft him last year. Thank god the Panthers overdrafted him where they did. He’s exactly who i thought he was gonna be. Mccaffrey is basically the new version of Reggie Bush.

If he played for any other team outside the NFC South, this board would be gushing about his big plays.

That "overrated" player ripped us to pieces in the last game we played against them.

If he played for any other team outside the NFC South, this board would be gushing about his big plays.

That "overrated" player ripped us to pieces in the last game we played against them.

After thinking he’d be a bust out of college, I think he’s a very very good player.

Ya...Was never a big fan of Mccaffrey. I was worried we were gonna draft him last year. Thank god the Panthers overdrafted him where they did. He’s exactly who i thought he was gonna be. Mccaffrey is basically the new version of Reggie Bush.

He’s now the majority of their offense and is having an excellent year.

He’s now the majority of their offense and is having an excellent year.

Excellent year? I guess...But i personally think it's more like an excellent few weeks. And as much as I despise him, that O is clearly the Cam Newton show, to me. But I wont hate on Mccaffrey completely, he's definitely playing the Robin to Cam's Batman. Im just not overly impressed by him at all.

Excellent year? I guess...But i personally think it's more like an excellent few weeks. And as much as I despise him, that O is clearly the Cam Newton show, to me. But I wont hate on Mccaffrey completely, he's definitely playing the Robin to Cam's Batman. Im just not overly impressed by him at all.

The only thing Kamara has on him this year is TD runs. Their other stats are practically identical. I’m not saying McCaffery is better, but they are having similar seasons. McCaffery is doing better in yards per run and Kamara better in yards per catch.

I think he is talented but the coaching is not so great. A guy like Payton would make him into a superstar. I was surprised how bad they defended the screen tonight. Hopefully that continues so the Saints can take advantage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom