Christian McCaffrey not expected to play this Sunday (1 Viewer)

freeneyjpg-92a516813d40a517.jpg

I kind of feel like it could benefit us more to have a less than 100% CMc that they again feel obligated to force-feed. The Panthers offense has improved because CMc being out forced Joe Brady to get creative and spread the ball around - which suits Teddy Bridgewater’s style of play.

Anyway, it probably is better that he’s sitting - but I bet we see the Panthers offense regress a little when he returns.

With or without McCaffrey playing for the Panthers the Saints pathway or chances to victory rely more on what they do versus what Carolina does. By that I mean Carolina in either scenario only wins if N.O executes poorly on both sides of the ball

Carolina has won more this year with McCaffrey on the bench. All three of their wins (versus one loss) has been while he hasn't been able to play.
I'm not sure there is a real advantage when he's not playing. The Panthers are just finding more ways to get the job done without him in there. :unsure:

Carolina has won more this year with McCaffrey on the bench. All three of their wins (versus one loss) has been while he hasn't been able to play.
I'm not sure there is a real advantage when he's not playing. The Panthers are just finding more ways to get the job done without him in there. :unsure:
That backup running back is a beast, although Chicago was able to shut him down.

The 100 yard yard streak by our defense could come to an end Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom