Christian Pulisic to Chelsea for $73M - highest transfer fee ever for US player (1 Viewer)

that is major. pairing him up with Hazard. should be a very strong midfield for Chelsea

Glad I convinced my son to get a USMNT #10 Pulisic jersey than Dortmund.

So many rumors of Hazard to La Liga.

Well then as much as i like Pulisic, this wouldnt be an even swap of talent.

wonder if Chelsea is looking to move him before transfer window closes. nm just read they have agreed in principle ( Real Madrid ) to sign him this offseason.

Well then as much as i like Pulisic, this wouldnt be an even swap of talent.

wonder if Chelsea is looking to move him before transfer window closes. nm just read they have agreed in principle ( Real Madrid ) to sign him this offseason.

And Pulisic won’t go to Chelsea until after he competes his loan season at Bayern.

I’m a casual Chelsea fan, but I never had a player I liked enough to get a jersey. I do now!

When we bought the USMNT jersey, we had to customize it with 10 and Pulisic. They didn’t sell his name on soccer.com.

Listened to Grant Wahl on Caught Offside this afternoon. He thinks there are a couple things in play. First, Chelsea could get a transfer ban soon, so they go out and grab Pulisic now. Second, he thinks possibly 2 of these 3 (Hazard, William, and Pedro) are likely gone after this season. I'd guess that Pulisic's camp has to have some inside info on that, and Chelsea wouldn't cough up that much money for a player that young to sit the bench or send off on loan.

I believe Chelsea will do everything in its power to keep Hazard (who is one of the best midfielders on earth) and pair him with Pulisic....I could see them parting ways with Willian (not William, it is a common spelling error) and/or Pedro...

Either way Pulisic is going to start...

I believe Chelsea will do everything in its power to keep Hazard (who is one of the best midfielders on earth) and pair him with Pulisic....I could see them parting ways with Willian (not William, it is a common spelling error) and/or Pedro...

Either way Pulisic is going to start...

Thats kinda my thought as well....those two on either side would be pretty formidable in attack. and they both dont shy from playing defense like some mids.

I dont think Pedro added much to Chelsea. He played behind some of the best at Barca so his game was elevated but i didnt see him elevate others.

And Pulisic won’t go to Chelsea until after he competes his loan season at Bayern.

Borussia Dortmund, not Bayern right? I thought Chelsea acquired him and loaned him back to his old club until this summer since they a lot to play for still.

Feeling pretty conflicted since I've become a Spurs fan and would loved to have seen him gone there instead, but I do really like the move for him and I'm excited to see what he'll do at Chelsea. I'll probably end up following both teams once he starts playing next season.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom