Christmas eve for the who dat nation! (1 Viewer)

DreadedWarrior

Dreams do come true!!!!!!
Reaction score
Remember when we were kids couldnt wait to see what was under the tree?Tommorrow is like christmas morning who-dats!Will we say goodbye to will smith,john vilma and roman harper?Will we be wearing ed reed,john abraham or paul kruger jerseys this fall?What about chase and devery?Its gonna be a great day tommorrow GO GET UM MICKEY AND SEAN WHO-DAT!!!!!

I'm sure Ed Reed won't be here tomorrow. I say that because I hope I am wrong.

Great. Christmas with broke parents. I wish Santa Claus was real.

I don't think reed will be here and I don't think will smith will be gone. He will restructure and Harper will be given another year. And Deff no Abraham or Kruger jerseys sorry just don't see it happening..

Now what I do see as a better possibility is Rodgers-cromartie being brought in or Sean smith or Namdi. One of the three for sure. I hope it's cromartie though that guy is the guy we need to cover Julio and Vincent Jackson twice a year and he has a high ceiling that he hasn't yet reached! Also we HAVE to draft mathieu in the 3rd!! its gotta happen that guy is a hell of a play maker and will make us that much better! I also see the possibility of a top reciever. Wallace or Jennings. And since bushrod is gonna be let walk we will most likely see the signing of Long from Miami which won't cost us much more than we would have payed bushrod and gives us a top 2 or 3 LT in the league and a huge upgrade! I would love to see us bring in james harrison from the steelers which would be great he could help out our two younger OLBs become who they ought to be and give us that fear we need to have about our D. I dont see us signing a saftey we will most likely draft one. Vilma will most lifelike be let go. And will smith will take the deal or he is gone regardless with those two it will free up somewhere around 14-19 mil plus a few other small things we will hae around 22mil to make signings. I definately don't see us signing everyone of these guys but 2-3 top guys and 3 mid tier guys is what we need to make this team a Super Bowl team again!

All of you guys need to look at the big picture! Seahawks just signed Harvin to their already good offense and they are still looking at Reggie Bush(who I wouldn't mind seeing back in black and gold) which would make then the team to beat to get into the Super Bowl. Also the niners who is the other powerhouse just signed Anquan boldin which makes their offense just that much better! I haven't even mentioned their defenses which both are top 10 if not top 5! So before all of you red thumb me remember we HAVE TO COMPETE WITH THE OTHER TEAMS and they are making some good moves to better themselves we need to open the money and spend it wisely on players that will make us a better team and win us games! We also need to have a draft where we hit on at least 3 players and out of those 3 we need to have 2 start instantly which means they are that good and the 3rd will be a 2nd year starter!

We can do it guys! We are the saints we are the WHO DAT NATION! And we WILL RISE UP ANS WIN AGAIN! I have all the faith in the world in Mickey loomis and Sean Peyton whom I believe are the best HC GM tandem in the league!

If will smith, vilma, and Harper are under the tree I'm gonna be ******.

Optimism abounds. We deserve some cool presents and awesome toys.

I don't think reed will be here and I don't think will smith will be gone. He will restructure and Harper will be given another year. And Deff no Abraham or Kruger jerseys sorry just don't see it happening..

Now what I do see as a better possibility is Rodgers-cromartie being brought in or Sean smith or Namdi. One of the three for sure. I hope it's cromartie though that guy is the guy we need to cover Julio and Vincent Jackson twice a year and he has a high ceiling that he hasn't yet reached! Also we HAVE to draft mathieu in the 3rd!! its gotta happen that guy is a hell of a play maker and will make us that much better! I also see the possibility of a top reciever. Wallace or Jennings. And since bushrod is gonna be let walk we will most likely see the signing of Long from Miami which won't cost us much more than we would have payed bushrod and gives us a top 2 or 3 LT in the league and a huge upgrade! I would love to see us bring in james harrison from the steelers which would be great he could help out our two younger OLBs become who they ought to be and give us that fear we need to have about our D. I dont see us signing a saftey we will most likely draft one. Vilma will most lifelike be let go. And will smith will take the deal or he is gone regardless with those two it will free up somewhere around 14-19 mil plus a few other small things we will hae around 22mil to make signings. I definately don't see us signing everyone of these guys but 2-3 top guys and 3 mid tier guys is what we need to make this team a Super Bowl team again!

All of you guys need to look at the big picture! Seahawks just signed Harvin to their already good offense and they are still looking at Reggie Bush(who I wouldn't mind seeing back in black and gold) which would make then the team to beat to get into the Super Bowl. Also the niners who is the other powerhouse just signed Anquan boldin which makes their offense just that much better! I haven't even mentioned their defenses which both are top 10 if not top 5! So before all of you red thumb me remember we HAVE TO COMPETE WITH THE OTHER TEAMS and they are making some good moves to better themselves we need to open the money and spend it wisely on players that will make us a better team and win us games! We also need to have a draft where we hit on at least 3 players and out of those 3 we need to have 2 start instantly which means they are that good and the 3rd will be a 2nd year starter!

We can do it guys! We are the saints we are the WHO DAT NATION! And we WILL RISE UP ANS WIN AGAIN! I have all the faith in the world in Mickey loomis and Sean Peyton whom I believe are the best HC GM tandem in the league!

You just lost the little credibility you had when you said "rise up" and "Who Dat Nation" in the same statement... :jpshakehead:

You just lost the little credibility you had when you said "rise up" and "Who Dat Nation" in the same statement... :jpshakehead:

Oh really? That's funny? We will rise up and become a dynasty again! At least I have credibility by giving an insight on what NEEDS to happen to make this team what it used to be a few years ago and that is a Super Bowl winning team! IM sorry that offended you by wanting to make ourselves better!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom