Chuck shines a light on my shame (1 Viewer)

Fauci and Pence said 1 in 1000 in the NY metropolitan area are infected.. :oops:
I thought all New Yorkers were already affected.

(JUST KIDDING. I have family there. I just go back and forth on whether I like NY or not)

I will not be ignored
giphy.gif
Warn us, though, before you start boiling bunnies.

Why is the giphy link not working anymore and how do I file a formal complaint?

That was a short presser...didn't seem to be has vocal about opening things wide open after 15 days...much more subdue today...suggest to rewatch if you have time

Surely he didn't dupe us yesterday with his rhetoric about opening things up to force congress to get off their a$$:unsure:

or is it he might be understanding how bad NY is going to be?

That was a short presser...didn't seem to be has vocal about opening things wide open after 15 days...much more subdue today...suggest to rewatch if you have time

Surely he didn't dupe us yesterday with his rhetoric about opening things up to force congress to get off their a$$:unsure:

Aren't there 16 other threads this could go in?

I think you have your threads confused.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom