Chucky (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Latest in a long line of reboots/sequels/reimagining

I watched and liked the first 3 movies. I didn't see any of the other films expect the recent reboot with Mark Hamill
=============================================================
Two more Child's Play series actors are getting dolled-up for a return to the horror franchise.

EW can exclusively reveal that Alex Vincent and Christine Elise McCarthy will both appear on the upcoming USA and Syfy show Chucky.

Vincent will reprise the role of Andy Barclay, which he played in 1988's franchise-inaugurating Child's Play and several of the movie's sequels, including Child's Play 2 and Curse of Chucky. Beverly Hills, 90210 actress McCarthy will once again portray the part of Kyle, which she played in in Child's Play 2 and Cult of Chucky.

Brad Dourif returns to voice Chucky on the show, and as EW revealed last month, Dourif's daughter Fiona will reprise the role of Nica, a part she played in both the 2013 film Curse of Chucky and Cult of Chucky............

Child's Play franchise stars Alex Vincent, Christine Elise McCarthy to reprise roles on Chucky (msn.com)

the original trilogy was hardly great cinema but they were okay for what they were (I haven't seen them over 20 years, maybe they weren't even as good as I'm remembering) but I do know everyone says that the later movies were trash and I didn't care for the reboot

I may watch the first episode just out of curiosity but unless it's a lot better than I expect that will probably be it

This is the one I was looking forward to. It's being done by the creator and has Brad Dourif back voicing Chucky. Screw that remake since the creator wasn't involved.

They should bring back Kolchak: the night stalker.

Anyone watching?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom