Church Of Scientology Super Bowl Ad Raises Eyebrows (VIDEO) (1 Viewer)

Funny, you can have all those things without a religion of any kind. As a matter of fact, it would probably be easier to obtain the things they talked about in that commercial without a religion.

The part about think for yourself, blah, blah, blah...is hilarious. Yesterday Opie and Anthony had Jenna Miscavige on their show. She left scientology and from her account thinking for yourself just wasn't a part of the program. I suppose it should have said "looking for weak willed, easily gullible, who believe thinking for themselves is being told what and how to think and who to speak to".

Funny, you can have all those things without a religion of any kind. As a matter of fact, it would probably be easier to obtain the things they talked about in that commercial without a religion.

i agree with this.. $cientology fascinates me because i actually like a lot of what they espouse, things like the idea that you are responsible for your own happiness, and the belief that psychiatry does more harm than good, for example.. but i think that one can believe those things and live those ideas without being part of an organized religion/cult/whatever you wanna call it and without giving away much of your hard-earned income.. i have actually met a couple of $cientologists, and i have to say that one of them especially was unbelievably focused, driven, motivated and fairly succesful.. not to mention hot.. but when she tried to recruit me to one of their events, i pretty much lost interest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom