Cilantro (1 Viewer)

I would be cautious around anyone who doesn't like cilantro. First red flag. You guys must eat the world's worst salsa and guac. I love cilantro and would go as far as saying it's my favorite herb.

Cilantro tastes exactly like Ivory Soap . . . you know, the kind that floats . . . the kind my Mom used to wash my mouth out when I said a bad word?

Yeah, like that. Do not put Ivory Soap . . . er . . . cilantro . . . on anything you serve to me.

Barf!

Cilantro tastes exactly like Ivory Soap . . . you know, the kind that floats . . . the kind my Mom used to wash my mouth out when I said a bad word?

Yeah, like that. Do not put Ivory Soap . . . er . . . cilantro . . . on anything you serve to me.

Barf!

Look - there’s another one with the gene.

Get him up against the wall.

Look - there’s another one with the gene.

Get him up against the wall.
Also, while we're confessing here, the one and only time I ever tried to eat beets, I threw up. I threw up. I kept throwing up. I threw up until my toenails came out of socket. I was only 10 years old, but I'll never forget it.

I can't even look at beets. For some reason, my wife thinks it's her mission in life to make me eat beets.

Damn Yankee from Ohio!

Hey Tomwaits, nice find! Shouldnt be too hard, just start inducing germline mutations and screen for the plants that do not produce any aldehydes, or at least have lowered production. Maybe name it TWC (tomwaitscilantro)?

Does anyone else have that thing where cilantro is the devil?
I would think with all of the gene splicing and stem cells and global warming we could figure out a way to make it taste normal for everyone.
Stupid scientists always working on something dumb instead of my thing.

It tastes like a chemical to me.

Nothing ruins salsa or pico quicker than a few leaves of cilantro! I can detect cilantro in the range of parts per million, I think, and it’s not a nice surprise.

Also, while we're confessing here, the one and only time I ever tried to eat beets, I threw up. I threw up. I kept throwing up. I threw up until my toenails came out of socket. I was only 10 years old, but I'll never forget it.

I can't even look at beets. For some reason, my wife thinks it's her mission in life to make me eat beets.

Damn Yankee from Ohio!
I agree, beets are vile.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom