Cilantro (1 Viewer)

And to be clear, I am not a picky eater. The only vegetables I just can't stand (that I know of) are cilantro and not a big fan of raw celery.

I love, love, love cilantro. But I think the cilantro taste science is real - so if you're in that minority and you're getting that awful tinny taste, then that's what it is for you. I wouldn't dare call you "wrong" - in fact, I want to give you a hug and tell you everything's gonna be okay.

There's lots of other delicious things to eat.

I love, love, love cilantro. But I think the cilantro taste science is real - so if you're in that minority and you're getting that awful tinny taste, then that's what it is for you. I wouldn't dare call you "wrong" - in fact, I want to give you a hug and tell you everything's gonna be okay.

Thanks man, I feel better. Feels good to talk about it.

No, I know there's a reason and, hey, we all have different taste buds. But those of us who love cilantro don't just like it, we LOVE it. And I agree, it's not an acquired taste. And it's also something I didn't taste till MUCH later in life. We never had fresh cilantro around the house.

I can do it in very small doses, but if it's a featured flavor all I taste is soap.

Hmm. If you're tasting soap, I think you have the gene. You don't have to pretend to like it anymore. You don't have to live in the closet. Yes, cave-people like Buzd and Dallas-Saint might call you names, but is a false life truly lived?

Come out . . . we want you to be happy.

No, I know there's a reason and, hey, we all have different taste buds. But those of us who love cilantro don't just like it, we LOVE it. And I agree, it's not an acquired taste. And it's also something I didn't taste till MUCH later in life. We never had fresh cilantro around the house.

I have read this three times in the context of my post and I have no idea what you're saying. So I'll just add this link to the discussion.

My sister also doesn't like dill. She's really ridiculous.

I didn't call anyone names...
He said “might”. I “might” call cilantro haters names too but I’m not a caveman like you.

Hmm. If you're tasting soap, I think you have the gene. You don't have to pretend to like it anymore. You don't have to live in the closet. Yes, cave-people like Buzd and Dallas-Saint might call you names, but is a false life truly lived?

Come out . . . we want you to be happy.

It starts by being honest about the cilantro gene. But next thing you know the government rounds you and all the other freaks up to go to culinary reeducation camp. If that doesn't take, get ready to spend the rest of your life in the cilantro gardens, growing it for all the normal people.

I will. If cilantro tastes like soap to you, you're a doody head.

source.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom