Cincinnati Bengals - Keys to Beating the Saints (1 Viewer)

mrperrino

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
from many Bengals fans:

"My keys to beating the Saints:

1.) New HC
2.) New OC
3.) New place kicker.
4.) New QB
5.) New OL

The only way we don't lose to the Saints is if their plane doesn't make it to Cincinnati."

HAHAHHAHAHA I love those Bengals fans.... They want the #1 Draft pick, between them and Carolina...so they hope, don't mind losing to the Saints... why get all banged up? LOL

I was watching the Bengals Jets Sound FX and it seems like the team has given up on Marvin Lewis. He was on the sideline trying to amp them up and they were looking like the didn't care to hear him.

I was watching the Bengals Jets Sound FX and it seems like the team has given up on Marvin Lewis. He was on the sideline trying to amp them up and they were looking like the didn't care to hear him.

Yea, he's done. But it's not just Marvin Lewis. That franchise needs an overhaul from top to bottom.

What happened to carson palmer? He was one of my fav young qb's then he got hurt in the playoff game against the steelers and he hasnt been the same since.... I thought hed be one of the great ones like manning, brees, and brady .

The 1st round draft pick they got from Alabama(Andre Smith) keep getting hurt since being drafted. Been a bust every since...

HAHAHHAHAHA I love those Bengals fans.... They want the #1 Draft pick, between them and Carolina...so they hope, don't mind losing to the Saints... why get all banged up? LOL

Boy you can bet Cam Newton is happy ... :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom