Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco promises a "messy Sunday" against the New Orleans Saints (1 Viewer)

bornnraisedwhodat

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
"We're hungry. We're looking to get that W, to get things rolling and get that losing taste out of our mouths," Ochocinco said of his Bengals, who are on an eight-game losing streak. "This week, I'm quoting, it's gonna be a 'messy Sunday.' That's my theme for this game.
"I'm not gonna tell you (what that means), but if you're from the area of New Orleans or anywhere in Louisiana, you will understand exactly what I mean. I'm gonna have a messy Sunday. We as a team are gonna have messy catches and messy touchdowns. And I'm gonna give them the messy shoulder."

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2010/12/cincinnati_bengals_receiver_ch.html

Does he mean he's going to have a Matt-Ryan-ish "messy" Sunday, due to all the hits Jenkins will lay on him?

Eight Five needs to do more talking with his feet and his hands and less talking with his mouth.
No, I disagree. He needs to keep focusing on his twitter and his news network and the outfits he and T.O. are going to wear for their next show. I'm just fine with Chad continuing to be Chad until this week is over.

Yes def. a tribute to messy mya, he was murdered recently and is well known for his YouTube videos.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom