Cincinnati Bengals (1 Viewer)

Do you think Burrow and the Bengals go back to the Super Bowl?

• Yes

Votes: 45 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 107 70.4%

• Total voters

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What does your gut tell you about Joe Burrow and the Bengals after their Super Bowl appearance?

1. First of several SB trips

2. 84' Miami Dolphins - should have been the first of several appearances but they never go back to the big dance

The only thing I worry for them is how will they handle when the defense gets figured out with a whole offseason to watch tape. Game breaking offense will keep them in games no matter what.

Also, the playcalling has to improve for Cinny

Most SB losing teams seem to underperform the following season, guess we shall see how the Bengals handle success this season

Agree, and that’s why Vegas put the Bengals wins at 9.5 this season. Which seems low since one figure that they will win at least 10 games right!!!

Getting to the Superbowl is tough. We thought we had a dynasty and only made one appearance. The AFC is stacked too. I say they are highly competitive and will be in the thick of the playoffs, but will need some breaks to go their way in order to get back.

They’ll be back. Probably not this season, but they will get there again imo.

You gotta cash it in when you get there especially during those magical seasons.

It's going to be tough for them to get back...same for the rams only they cashed it in finally after years of buying up the block and shipping out draft picks under mcvay.

They'll be back. The odds are against them returning this year due to that whole Super Bowl losing team doesn't go back streak. However, they weren't supposed to go last year either. I like Burrow and the Bengals over Mahomes and the Chiefs every time so it would have to be someone else to stop them.

I see it the same as with all teams in this day an age. Once the have to sign Burrow to a high-end NFL QB contract, will they have enough cap space left to keep three WR1's? And if they do, will they only be able to afford an Eli Apple defense? O-line? They better use those late-in-the-round draft picks wisely. From what I can see, to remain one of the best team in the league, that's what it takes. Draft and develop talent, get the most out of players for a couple years, then let them sign elsewhere and have your next round of bullets in the chamber when that happens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom