Cincinnati game (1 Viewer)

voodooman

In that number
Reaction score
Anyone going to the Cincinnati Bengals game? To those that have been there before, how are the fans?

Voo Dat!!!!!!

I've never been, but the wife and I are considering a trip up for the game. I'll keep you posted.

I'm going, I moved to Lexington, KY in 07. The majority of people here are Bengals fans as they do thier trianing camp here in Georgetown KY. I've gone there for a pre season game in 08 when the Saints starters crushed them (remember the Palmer bloody nose pic?). The fans were cool to us then, and now(this season) with the Bengals becoming the Bungals again, the fans have probably already resigned themselves to defeat..

I'm more concerened about the weather than the fans to be honest. It's beautiful (for here) in Lex today 68 degrees, but it could easily be 40 degrees and windy in three weeks. I'm used to seeing the Saints in the climate controlled Dome, not outside in a northern Dec....

I've never been, but the wife and I are considering a trip up for the game. I'll keep you posted.

Are y'all going, JRead? I'm definitely going. Have a friend in Kentucky, about an hour out of Cincinnati, who I'll be staying with. I figure as bad as the Bengals are, I can buy a ticket outside the stadium for $20.

im still debating on this. Im goin to the Ravens game since i live in Jersey n its sooo close. But i may wanna mak the trip to Cincin. 9 hour drive though... hmmm

me plus 7 just booked game tix sec 140 row 1 saints sideline. jread, jane just needs a little push, lets tailgate this thing

Are y'all going, JRead? I'm definitely going. Have a friend in Kentucky, about an hour out of Cincinnati, who I'll be staying with. I figure as bad as the Bengals are, I can buy a ticket outside the stadium for $20.

The wife and I are coming, I have a few Bengals season ticket holder friends, tickets are not going to be hard to come by at all. Most will settle for face value at this point.

We are heading up from Bowling Green KY Sec 148 row 3 :) got them on Ebay guy was selling them buy it now below face value! Looking forward to a few, ok a lot... of good touchdown pics!!!

The wife and I are coming, I have a few Bengals season ticket holder friends, tickets are not going to be hard to come by at all. Most will settle for face value at this point.

If it's anything like a Panthers game down here, they'll settle for less than face value, especially in the weather that's expected. I heard about a guy in Charlotte who stuck tickets under his windshield wipers when no one would buy them, and when he came back from the game, a bunch of other people had stuck their unused tickets there too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom