Cincinnati is a must win game {merged} (1 Viewer)

Yeah, and unfortunately Cincinnati has lost 3 straight and 5 of 6 and this is a win for them as well. Should be a shootout looking at how both teams they played last week. I feel like we hit the steelers at a bad time and the bengals (4-5) as well.

I think it will be an exciting game but unfortunately the Bengals will win it. I think we're on a downward spiral right now and we have proven that we can't beat a desparate team especially if a player on that team guarantees a win, and our defense has gone south for the winter.

I think it will be an exciting game but unfortunately the Bengals will win it. I think we're on a downward spiral right now and we have proven that we can't beat a desparate team especially if a player on that team guarantees a win, and our defense has gone south for the winter.

Downward spiral? Based on 1 game????

I'm sure after next week when we win you will be saying we won't lose another game ever. Could you be more reactionary?

Don't forget Carson Palmer said they would blow us out in the dome. Need to come out hungry for this one.

Yeah, and unfortunately Cincinnati has lost 3 straight and 5 of 6 and this is a win for them as well. Should be a shootout looking at how both teams they played last week. I feel like we hit the steelers at a bad time and the bengals (4-5) as well.

And as you said (1-2 in our last 3 games), off of a lost like last night's, and playing at our house, with our fans, they're hitting us at a bad time, as well!!! You're right - MUST WIN!!

And as you said (1-2 in our last 3 games), off of a lost like last night's, and playing at our house, with our fans, they're hitting us at a bad time, as well!!! You're right - MUST WIN!!

Yeah and hopefully the homefield advantage will be the key. I would also hope that Joe Horn is back, if he plays I don't think we can lose.

Copper appears to have weak arms and hands. The drop before the fumble he caught but the defender hit his hand on the way down and the ball came out. The fumble was not caused by a hard it but a hand that grabbed his arm.[/QUOTE said:
I don't totally agree with what your saying here. I have seen T.O. lose consintration on a catch and a guy hit his arm and he droped the ball. I think some of this is what happen to Copper. Kinda running before the catch thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom