Cincy Article!?!?!?! (1 Viewer)

Who Dat it is time to beat up on someone for a change I was just on some Bengals Forums and they are thinking it is all over already.
http://www.bengalszone.com/article.php?sid=489 Good article about them.

Tell them we know how they feel. We went through the same thing in 2002. Funny, when I read that post from the Bengal's fan, I swore he /she was talking about our 2002 Saints - Maybe a few weeks removed, but the same results...

They'll get it straightened out this sunday when they beat us. I will be very surprised if we can beat the Bengals this Sunday. Especially if our fans start leaving the game in the 3rd quarter again.

They'll get it straightened out this sunday when they beat us. I will be very surprised if we can beat the Bengals this Sunday. Especially if our fans start leaving the game in the 3rd quarter again.

I have had enough if you guys can't be positive then just shut up please! We are 6-3 not 3-6 and until we are out of the playoffs why don't some of you bag heads try staying on the bandwagon for more than one week. Be positive for once people.

Nothing against you because I don't know you, but you have this uncanny ability to post some of the most negative stuff ever. Thanks for letting us know that the season is over.

Is there any basis for this consistent, definitive negativity? When people are either constantly negative, or mind-numbingly positive, without ever posting a basis for their fairly extreme position, thoughts of "troller" or "attention whore" can sometimes come to mind. If you've got some unconventional wisdom, or some inside information, by all means please share.

Shouldn't you be a Cincy fan this week, then? Why are you here?

Man, life doesn't have to be this rough for you. If you don't believe in these Saints, then don't put yourself through the agony ...And you obviously don't believe in them.

Thanks for sharing. I know I speak for myself and maybe some others on this board that we always wait with bated breath for you wonderful, insightful and generally enteraining posts. Keep it up and keep fighting the good fight!

We have had our struggles against physical teams, but Cincy is not a physical team. They are a finese team just like us. We have proved that we can play with any team. We'll win this game and keep Cincy trying to figure out what went wrong with their season.

We have had our struggles against physical teams, but Cincy is not a physical team. They are a finese team just like us. We have proved that we can play with any team. We'll win this game and keep Cincy trying to figure out what went wrong with their season.

I agree here. This will probably be another shootout simply because of our secondary. I do believe we win this one, though.

Having said that, I will be very happy at about 3:30 Sunday (barring overtime), because that will mark the end of us dealing with the AFC this year.

I think this game will be another track meet just like Sunday's game. If we don't have the turnovers like we had against the Steelers I think we can win a shootout. I don't think this is another case of playing a team with its back against the wall. The Bengals were in that position Sunday and I think losing a 21 point halftime lead like they did might have completely deflated them. If anything I think the Saints are going to be the team playing like their backs are against the wall being that they lost 2 out of the last 3 games.

Why so negative?

impotent.jpg

Ohhh.... I see. It's O.K. it happens to everybody. I get a little negative too sometimes after a loss and before an impotent game. It's all good.

j/k dude.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom