Cindy Sheehan at it again--for the other side this time (1 Viewer)

With Cindy over in Egypt protesting for Islamic extremists and MoveOn.org opposing the United Nations returning sovereignty to the Iraq government the agenda here becomes pretty clear.

What is sad is the genuine anti-war folks were duped, again, by folks with another agenda.

Eventually pacifists will figure out that the best method to keep American troops out of harm's way is a very powerful military and a national policy that promises swift and overwhelming reaction to provocation but my grandchildren will be old and grey by then.

With Cindy over in Egypt protesting for Islamic extremists and MoveOn.org opposing the United Nations returning sovereignty to the Iraq government the agenda here becomes pretty clear.

What is sad is the genuine anti-war folks were duped, again, by folks with another agenda.

Eventually pacifists will figure out that the best method to keep American troops out of harm's way is a very powerful military and a national policy that promises swift and overwhelming reaction to provocation but my grandchildren's grandchildren's grandchildren's etc, etc will be old and grey by then.

Ficst:9:

I have been from the beginning and still am in the minority on this one. She lost her child in a war that should never have happened and has spoken out loudly against it. She still gets a pass in my book.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom