Civilization 6 (2 Viewers)

Was super excited to download this last night, then realized there was no mac version yet. I guess i'll be waiting a few months. Hopefully it runs on my old laptop, though the good thing about Civ games is that the graphics don't matter and they generally have run on anything for me.

Was super excited to download this last night, then realized there was no mac version yet. I guess i'll be waiting a few months. Hopefully it runs on my old laptop, though the good thing about Civ games is that the graphics don't matter and they generally have run on anything for me.

The pain is real. :9:

From what I've read, they anticipate the Mac version of Civ 6 sooner than later; certainly before spring 2017. If that is too far off, I'm certain someone will get a Wine wrapper for it in short order.

Now Total War: Warhammer? God only knows when they will finally release that for us Mac users. :jpshakehead:

For us Mac players; the game is due to be released on Mac either tomorrow or Tuesday. Now I have to find what game to set aside to play this instead ...

For us Mac players; the game is due to be released on Mac either tomorrow or Tuesday. Now I have to find what game to set aside to play this instead ...

Well $#!+, I guess I'll have to try it out then. Thanks for the heads-up.

Are there Mongols? I'm not playing if there are Mongols. Keep burning my freaking library. Dont care if you rename it a "campus" the Mongols will burn it. Freaking Mongols.

Can I steal this quote? I can think of a few useful applications by tweaking a couple of words. Just sub gnomes and house or something similar. Or something like this. :9:

"Are there gnomes? I'm not buying if there are gnomes. Keep burning my freaking house. Don't care if you rename it "villa" the gnomes will burn it. Freaking gnomes."

Only 12 hours over the weekend.. I'm sure I am slacking.

Hmmm.. I might have to add this one to my wishlist. PC only, right? I have a lot of new shiny hard drive space to use.

It might be a while, since I'm still about 4 PS4 games back.

Ok, I twisted my own arm. Had a bunch of Amazon Credits, and prime members get 20% off. Looks like I'll be joining the ranks in a few days.

You are never going to finish the Raid like this.

Neg, if yall wanted to raid last night... everyone had to get on and ready before 11PM, even 10pm was too late to get started.. Once 11pm rolled around, I just said **** it and kept playing Civ. That last part is going to take us longer than an hour for everyone to get on the same page. Probably longer than an hour for both sections.

Neg, if yall wanted to raid last night... everyone had to get on and ready before 11PM, even 10pm was too late to get started.. Once 11pm rolled around, I just said **** it and kept playing Civ. That last part is going to take us longer than an hour for everyone to get on the same page. Probably longer than an hour for both sections.

I gave up even trying, cause y'all would never let me join before the expansion... or were already full.

Pre-emptive :mecry:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom