CJ Anderson (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Sticky Post
Reading through ESPN’s NFL Free Agency Dominos scenario for Le’veon Bell, it has Bell signing with SF, Falcons signing McKinnon, Coleman joining the Jets, Mark Ingram going to the Yucs, and the Saints signing CJ Anderson.

I don’t love the idea of Ingram leaving us, but I did like what I saw from CJ Anderson, and wouldn’t be upset if that was the replacement.

They also have a scenario with Mark going to Oakland and Jay Ajayi coming here, and another scenario with Mark staying in NO.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/25901330/predicting-2019-nfl-offseason-dominoes-free-agents-trades-cause-ripples

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Ingram is the best available back on the market. I'll be disappointed if he isn't re-signed. The grass is not greener in this case.
Matter of fact, the grass is frozen and dead in this case.

MightyMite

Mightiest of all Mites
Reaction score
This is why we need a “laughing” option next to the Flyer De Los, Dead Falcon, and Meh options.
I've often thought the same thing. Sometimes people post something funny and an lol type option would be more fitting than just a like.

Joodas Avila

MillenniaMMA.com
Reaction score
“IF” Mark actually leaves, save for Lev Bell, i’d take Tevin Coleman over all those dudes. I think Coleman’s play style & skillset are tailor made for an O like Payton’s. Plus the man has a ton of tread on those tires.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom