Saints CJ Gardner-Johnson "Enforcer" highlight video (1 Viewer)

WhoDat4life always make the best highlight videos of all. I watch all the professional and amatuer ones and NO ONE comes close to what he does. His uses of music and theme are crazy on point. It sets the mood to how the players play. I have always wanting his videos to be adapted by the team and he get compensated for it.

He was definitely my favorite rookie on the team this year. Dude's got serious game and leaves it all on the field. I was wary about him when we picked him because of what seemed like arrogance on the field at Florida. Seeing how well he performed as a rookie in the NFL, I can understand why he had an arrogant vibe in college. Dude is good.

Great addition to the secondary, he plays with the heart and passion similar to those players already on the field (Lattimore, Bell, Williams)

Florida has been giving us pretty good studs lately first anzalone then gardner

In my opinion the best thing that happened to Chauncey is that he somehow fell in the draft. Sure he was happy to be drafted, but every since he's been playing ball at a young age he expects greatness from himself. Never satisfied with mediocrity.

He knew he was better than where he was taken in the draft. It fueled him, played with a chip on his shoulder. Me against the world mentality.

I'll never forget that quote he told the reporter after he got the call from Saints ... "I'm gonna make those teams that passed on me, FEEL it".

Humble kid, strong family support, a dawg, hungry & wants to become great. He's got the mindset of a young Brian Dawkins.

My favorite pick from the 2019 NFL Draft. Who Dat !

(Only If) Next Year:
Lattimore, Jenkins, CJ, Von Bell (hopefully), Marcus (unless can get upgrade). That's a GREAT secondary

I don’t view him at all like an enforcer as I see that role to be played by the likes of Jamal Adams and Keanu Neal. But I love his game and he is definitely one of my favorite players.

This is exactly who/what I envisioned Chanucey becoming when we drafted. The man is a tone setter, and a presencewe've been missing in the secondary for a long, LONG time.. He's very Sammy Knight-like; a ballhawk who will splatter a ball carrier on contact. LOVE IT!!!

This is exactly who/what I envisioned Chanucey becoming when we drafted. The man is a tone setter, and a presencewe've been missing in the secondary for a long, LONG time.. He's very Sammy Knight-like; a ballhawk who will splatter a ball carrier on contact. LOVE IT!!!

I guess I’m missing most of those hits while watching the games. I need to pay closer attention to him. And I can’t see the video. Won’t work for me.

Crazy impressive that he accumulated over 10 minutes of excellent highlights in a spot role. Dude is gonna take over the lead dawg role in our secondary like tomorrow.

Wow.
Heat seeking missile tackler.
Wraps up and you go down, without question.
outstanding anticipation.
Covers WR deep down the field.....AND tackles RBs behind the line.
Makes no doubter solo tackles in open space.
That play against McCaffrey.....oh my!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom