CJ Henderson, CB, Florida (1 Viewer)

someone

Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If he's there at 24, I think he'll be the pick. If he's there at 15, I think we'll start talking to teams about moving up to get him.

If he's there at 24, I think he'll be the pick. If he's there at 15, I think we'll start talking to teams about moving up to get him.
Supposedly the Falcons are trading up for him.

Supposedly the Falcons are trading up for him.

I thought they were trading up for Chaisson?

Anyway, you know it's nearly inevitable that Payton is going to have a "clear vision" for how a player fits in the team and the Saints will go up to get him I don't know if it's Henderson, one of the WRs, or Simmons if he somehow falls, but I think they move up. My bet would be on anyone who had a father that played in the NFL, but I haven't looked at who those are. Which is why I could also see the Saints making a move for Thaddeus Moss as high as the 4th round.

Honestly, I like Henderson more than Okudah.
Henderson is the better cover corner and has the higher ceiling, IMO. Okudah is more of the total package and ready to step in immediately and make plays, a la Patrick Peterson. But, I think Henderson has the make up to become a RevisIsland type of player.

As this may be a need i think we can reach in later rounds. We will not have our cb our rb after this year for sure. Our qb maybe. Rough time. Trade kamara get picks. Win superbowl see how mucj lattimore wants enjoy clampz

Honestly, I like Henderson more than Okudah.
Henderson is the better cover corner and has the higher ceiling, IMO. Okudah is more of the total package and ready to step in immediately and make plays, a la Patrick Peterson. But, I think Henderson has the make up to become a RevisIsland type of player.
Okudah, Henderson and Fulton all have basically the same skills. The biggest difference between them are their physical attributes. Okudah has better recovery speed then the other two. Henderson is probably more physical, but seems to get lost sometimes. Fulton has the best technique. Neither of them have enough of an edge over the other to be significantly better, IMO. I'd be perfectly happy with either of them.

The kid from TCU and Utah both seems like quality guys, as well as Danzler from Miss State. He gave the LSU and Bama receivers hell last season.

He could be available at 24 if Okudah drops similar to how Lattimore dropped to us at 11 in 2017. Henderson would be a good fit.

Henderson will be gone by 12. A lot of teams reportedly have him rated higher than Okudah.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom