CJ Spiller good luck to you! (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Give him credit for handling it with class. I wish him the best. Thank you for beating the Cowboys in O.T. last season. best of luck to you.

C.J. on being cut, Posted by Josina Anderson(ESPN)

https://www.facebook.com/JosinaAndersonESPN/posts/1203360766387571:0

This organization really believed in me during free agency. They gave me another opportunity when my contract was up in Buffalo. I have nothing but good relationships that I have built here. It’s a first class organization that gives the players everything they need to be successful. So, I definitely don’t have any hard feelings. Now, I’m just going to wait for the next right opportunity. I still have a lot of football left in me. I'm pretty sure in the ext day or so, me and my agent will start getting in to it.”

He handling alot better than Sproles.

Good luck C.J.

That quote shows you everything about this franchise. And yet, people are making it out to be like the Browns.

That quote shows you everything about this franchise. And yet, people are making it out to be like the Browns.

Ok, so he thinks highly of the Saints organization... Great... What about signing home to a nice contract that paid him about $9 million for one season, paying him a $1.5 million roster bonus, then cut him for an undrafted free agent journeyman in Cadet who was cut after training camp... You have to question this move.

I don't think you can dismiss the reoccurring issues just because Spiller was classy when he left.

I wouldnt have any hard feelings either if i got paid what he did pretty much for nothing... this move speaks volumes about our organization

this move speaks volumes about our organization

Only to people who think they know what goes on behind closed doors.

IMO, the only thing this move tells us is that CJ wasn't a good fit for the Saints, anything else is rampant speculation and not worth the bandwidth it takes to post it on the internet.

Good luck to CJ . I feel bad about this cut because he is such a stand up guy. What this says to me is he got beat out in training camp and no one is safe.

I wouldnt have any hard feelings either if i got paid what he did pretty much for nothing... this move speaks volumes about our organization

Bingo. And he knows he is healthy.. so expects a few calls. The 6 RBs on the roster would've made all of them (save Ingram) nervous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom