CJGJ fined $15,000 for trash talk (2 Viewers)

This is bull shirt. Never heard of someone getting fined for trash talk.

Completely subjective, absurd fines. The guy who got kicked out was fined less than the guy still in the game. And since when is it unsportsmanlike conduct to trash talk? Typical NFL hating on the Saints.

Can he appeal the fine?

I saw that on twitter and read some comments, my mistake. Mostly a mix of Saints haters and Bears fans crying about culture and class. When a Bears fan starts trying to preach about culture and class you know the world is in a mixed up place.

I wonder if his taunt used the racial slur that begins with n, which the NFL began to crack down on a few seasons ago. That would explain the penalty, certainly.

Fwiw, what were the other 2 times he got fined? I'm guessing the first one was the first Chicago game. What was the other one?
Eagles game for pulling a player out the the pile.

I wonder if his taunt used the racial slur that begins with n, which the NFL began to crack down on a few seasons ago. That would explain the penalty, certainly.

I don’t believe any ref heard what he said. They were pretty far away. Basically, he got flagged and fined because the ref saw the other guy threw a punch which is bull shirt.

Eagles game for pulling a player out the the pile.

I didn't realize that was him. But that would make sense.

That said, I've never heard of fines for trash talking. I think the first time when he got Wims ejected, CJGJ stuck his fingers in Wims' facemask. But he didn't make contact with a player this time, so I would say this fine is completely uncalled for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom