"Clancy, Dinkins, Bell, Bushrod, & M. Jenkins did not practice. Moore, McCray, Harper, limited. Kyle & P.Thomas full." (1 Viewer)

I am going to agree with putting Dinkins on IR. I am really worried about Clancy and Jenkins not playing, McCray should play, dude is a monster...

Ayodele has been a solid backup... if Clancy can't go then Adoyele will fill the spot nicely. We do need another DT for the rotation because I have a strange feeling Clancy may be gone for a while.

They may consider calling Rod Coleman back... either that or bring Pressley up from the PS.

Ayodele has been a solid backup... if Clancy can't go then Adoyele will fill the spot nicely. We do need another DT for the rotation because I have a strange feeling Clancy may be gone for a while.

They may consider calling Rod Coleman back... either that or bring Pressley up from the PS.

Hargrove may fill in at DT some.

I was wondering if we ran mostly 3-4 last week out of necessity (Clancy being out). I was wondering that during the game. It might have just been they wanted to run a defense that Buffalo had no film on, making it harder to play against. Either way it works out good to play that type defense when one of our few precious DT's are out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom