"Clancy, Dinkins, Bell, Bushrod, & M. Jenkins did not practice. Moore, McCray, Harper, limited. Kyle & P.Thomas full." (1 Viewer)

muzzy

Explosive
Reaction score
"Clancy, Dinkins, Bell, Bushrod, & M. Jenkins did not practice. Moore, McCray, Harper, limited. Kyle & P.Thomas full."

From Duncan's Twitter:

K.Clancy, D.Dinkins, M.Bell, J.Bushrod, M.Jenkins did not practice. L.Moore, B.McCray, R.Harper, limited. J.Kyle, P.Thomas full.

http://twitter.com/jeffduncantp

What's up with Clancy? Worried he might be placed on IR soon.

What in the world is wrong with Clancy? This is getting ridiculous.

I may be the only one but I think Ayodele has been playing great! He's not as strong as Clancy but more mobile.

Also I really don't understand how so many Saints fan still believe Payton when he says a player only has a minor injury! Everytime some guys is just nicked up you only here it after the game or after the season....if Payton say a guy is questionable, is out, if it's a minor injury for the coach, expect him to miss 2-4 weeks.....you guys should be used to it now

could yall imagine how much better our D will be when clancy gets back?

has dinkins played yet this year? i think he's a candidate for IR shortly...

bell should be back after the bye i'd assume... as will bushrod. if jenkins doesnt practice tom, he'll be out... and hes our special teams ace (for now)

hasnt mccray been hurt since week one?

What happened to Jenkins?

Wouldn't worry about Jenkins and Bushrod too much. Malcolm was wearing an ankle boot earlier this week. Hopefully, they're just resting him.

With Streif starting Sunday, Bushrod is probably only going to see time as a back up. Clancy is the concern - long term.

could yall imagine how much better our D will be when clancy gets back?

has dinkins played yet this year? i think he's a candidate for IR shortly...

bell should be back after the bye i'd assume... as will bushrod. if jenkins doesnt practice tom, he'll be out... and hes our special teams ace (for now)

hasnt mccray been hurt since week one?

since training camp but he's out there every Sunday so you wont hear a complaint from me..

I'm starting to think Jenkins won't play this game but I'm hoping otherwise. He provides so much on special teams and we all know that he has a knack for stripping the ball from the opposing players' hands.

I'm starting to think Jenkins won't play this game but I'm hoping otherwise. He provides so much on special teams and we all know that he has a knack for stripping the ball from the opposing players' hands.

Malcolm Jenkins did not practice today but I think he's got a chance to play on Sunday. Friday will determine his status.

http://twitter.com/jeffduncantp

Wouldn't worry about Jenkins and Bushrod too much. Malcolm was wearing an ankle boot earlier this week. Hopefully, they're just resting him.

With Streif starting Sunday, Bushrod is probably only going to see time as a back up. Clancy is the concern - long term.
Streif is only starting because Bushrod said he expects to be out this Sunday.

I hope MJ plays. We need him helping out against Leon.

jenkins is primarily a ST ace at this point although he did see some snaps at corner at the end of the game against BUF.

if anyone can afford to wait until friday to practice it would be him. i'd be more concerned if it were a starter.

Having PT and our LS back is important. Not having Clancy may mean more 3-4 alignments on Sunday. Clancy has become our anchor next to Big Sed, but when he's out, we really don't have DTs of his caliber/type to put next to Sed. We have other players that are like Sed (fast, penetrators), but not big space eaters like Clancy is. There is a difference.

When we put our 3-4 arsenal up (Smith, Sed, Grant) along with an extra LB (sometimes McCray) it's a good front and hard to know how to scheme against, but it's not as rock solid against the run as our 4-3 with Clancy in.

Malcom Jenkins is definitely our playmaker at gunner right now.

D. Dinkins must have really showed Payton something for the Saints to keep him around. He has not played a down and yet remains on the roster. I say boot Dinkins, (Shockey and Thomas are doing great) and pick another lineman offensive or defensive. We all know we are thin at those positions. There are some options out there, Terrance Taylor DT, William Joseph DT????, Levi Jones OT, Langston Walker OT and Anthony Davis G/T

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom